As many of you know, or maybe not know, I can’t get enough of the Food Truck Craze! Whether it’s chatting it up with awesome owners or stuffing my face with their amazing creations, I am always happy when they let #The little black truck tag along!
June 12, 2012
Food Truck Mania!
About Bridgette Maldonado
Owner/Operator of Sacramento's FIRST Mobile Boutique View all posts by Bridgette Maldonado
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 at 12:14 am and tagged with boutique on wheels, bridgette anglin, bridgette Maldonado, chando's, drewskis, fashion truck, food truck, food truck mania, gypsy, gypsy mobile boutique, inform, inform design, krush burger, little black truck, marvin maldonado, midtown, norcal fashion trucks, sac food trucks, sacramento fashion truck, sactomofo, urban now and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- I still love this one. Don't be a party pooper. fb.me/1TVC6Z2Is 6 hours ago
- Anyone have thoughts/experience with Theodore Judah Elementary? Rome is scheduled to attend there, but I've seen... fb.me/39SNhzmng 1 day ago
- This kid walks to his own beat. #youngandfree #clothingoptional fb.me/2I52u1tdW 3 days ago
- Huge thanks to The Sacramento Bee! Awesome! Great job on the time lapse, Marvin! #federalist #eatlocal... fb.me/36u9dGTVC 3 days ago
- Giddy up. fb.me/3uk4T1nFC 3 days ago