As many of you know, or maybe not know, I can’t get enough of the Food Truck Craze! Whether it’s chatting it up with awesome owners or stuffing my face with their amazing creations, I am always happy when they let #The little black truck tag along!
June 12, 2012
Food Truck Mania!
About Bridgette Maldonado
Owner/Operator of Sacramento's FIRST Mobile Boutique View all posts by Bridgette Maldonado
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 at 12:14 am and tagged with boutique on wheels, bridgette anglin, bridgette Maldonado, chando's, drewskis, fashion truck, food truck, food truck mania, gypsy, gypsy mobile boutique, inform, inform design, krush burger, little black truck, marvin maldonado, midtown, norcal fashion trucks, sac food trucks, sacramento fashion truck, sactomofo, urban now and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Spring break y'all! #springbreakers #bros #crazyeights applejuiceneat #midtownliving #midtownlove #neverwearshoes... fb.me/3r3nwoXUS 1 day ago
- N'Gina Kavookjian Ian Kavookjian you both amaze me! Thank you for opening up your beautiful home and sharing your... fb.me/XFYGQyFA 2 days ago
- oh...em...gee. fb.me/3aaNS2ROE 3 days ago
- He liked 1849, I preferred the Red White and Bloom. #research #federalist — at New Glory Craft Brewery fb.me/2P9ocnPb6 4 days ago
- Who goes to a farmers market to buy ingredients to make breakfast but then stops somewhere for brunch? We do.... fb.me/1g52h8Jj2 4 days ago